Skip to main content

Flower Tutorial using Spellbinders Rose Creations Die - The Peace Rose

Flower Tutorial using Spellbinders Rose Creations Die - The Peace Rose
Hi folks. This is gonna be short and sweet "Aye right" I hear you snort!!  No honest.....it really is a short post.  I just wanna see if this works for a start as I may start to do video tutorials for those who like to see things being done in real time and not in a million photos!  So, this is a quick wee video just of the last flower I did, the Peace Rose.

Let me know what you think.  Would you like to see video tutorials?  Maybe add them on to the end of my normal photo tutorials?  I know I'm the type of person who likes to see it done in front of me so I thought it might be handy for others too.  Now Im not talking in this one.....I have put some lovely Taylor Swift music on instead.  I didn't want to scare the bejeezes out of you with my Northern Irish accent just yet, lol.  It so happens that I wanna keep all my lubbly jubbly followers and my accent may scare you off!!  But you might hear me in the future....it all depends on if you want video tutorials or not.....I leave it in your capable hands!

Let me know what you think...........honest opinions....good, bad and the ugly.

Ps.....yes I realise I called the bud a "bed" a few times but I was editing this at 4am for crying out loud!!
Toodles Noodles....Lee aka Loops xx

If you want, you can buy me a coffee which helps me maintain this blog so I can make bigger and better content, simply click on the image or copy the link below.  No pressure at all, its just if you want to.  Cheers big ears!

Comments

  1. Woo HOO videos!!!! Way to go my friend i will be watching all of them!!!! I need to learn how to make beautiful flowers!!!!!! Way to go my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flower tutorial, I must admit it is easier to follow someone making a flower this way that pictures as you get a real feel for how the flower is made.

    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video Lee love watching this and a fabulous idea how to show us how to make these
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tut last time I used the hot glue gun I roasted myself, will def have a go at these.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your video tutorial Lee,it's fab and nice and easy to follow, well done... love your peace Roses they are absolutely gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaayyy!! Thank you so much Lee! I now get how you make these! I need to start making my own and because of you I can! Your work is very inspiring and encourages me to have a go myself - so bring on any vids that you want to do! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea having the video tutorial. I still like the photo tutorials too but think the videos would be a welcome addition. Not always easy to grasp the full concept of what you are doing from photos. Thanks for sharing and will definitely be giving it a go.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant video i really enjoyed it and you make it look so easy, so i will have to give it a go but i bet they don't come out as good as yours lol. Keep up the good work luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to see vid's, will try and make them, but yours is still the best, seriously.......:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT VIDEO LOVED IT .CAN WE HAVE MORE PLEASE.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lee this little video is awesome hun. I may even be tempted to try this myself - just need to get the die first!!!!!!
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol I wish my hands could move that quick hehe, I don't think you really need to video tutorials because your photo ones are always very clear and easy to understand but I do like to actually see things being done and I think it can give a better understanding of techniques. I also think that you did a really good job with the video tutorial.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh that was great! and how gorgeous that rose looks!! i would love to see more vids!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous video tutorial. I have learned something new here, folding half of the petal edge instead of all and how to dab the hot glue onto the flower. Thank you so much!
    Heaney xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WONDERFUL tutorial Lee..... well done you !!! And I'd love to hear your N Irish accent.... it's so lovely and lilting!
    I've let myself in for doing a tut on shading... bit worried about it, but am going to give it my best shot so watch this space!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab video tutorial lee, you make it look so easy,would love to see more. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. fantastic as usual and the finished flowers are amazing. please keep up the fantastic work as I for 1 will continue to follow your blog. xxlesley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic video tutorial Lee,the flowers are gorgeous
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, your tutorial is fabulous. Those flowers are gorgeous. Looks like I need to buy that die lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous love it and you make it look so easy, great tutorial fab video love the additional humouros comments thanks for sharing
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great video Lee I have added it to my youtube so I can view it again x

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! Those are amazing and gorgeous! Awesome tutorial - thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lee, your photo tutorials are always great, but this video tut, really makes me believe I could actually do this! You make it look so easy, but my hands don't seem to move as well as yours!! hehehe! Love your sense of humor, it always is fun to come to your site... you make me smile! Thanks for sharing all the special little helpful tips, like curling only 1 side of the petal... it makes such a BIG difference! I'm gonna try this!!! Keep up making these great tutorials... would love to hear your Irish accent, my Dad had one and I miss it!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  24. That was a very good tutorial, I am going to try it now, thank you for sharing, loved the music. Many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did well for your first video,. thanks will be making this Peace rose for my my special cards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Helloooooo! Anybody out there??!! Hey....there you are! Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by my Blog. Lee x